The powerful Editor can be used to create mods for FIFA, with the ability to import, export, and view many files including Textures and Meshes, with an incredible amount of other features to help you along the way.
You can use the Mod Manager to import and apply mods made from others (or yourself) made by the Editor, and has the power to play with multiple mods at the same time.
- Bug fix for an error applying mods which were installed from an archive, where the mod was inside a subfolder in the archive
- Small performance improvement when applying mods to the game in the Editor and Mod Manager
- Checksums are now calculated and added to the mod file when exporting a mod. These allow for the integrity of the mod to be verified by the Mod Manager, to ensure the file is not damaged and was downloaded and installed correctly. If necessary, generation of checksums can be disabled by editing the FIFA Editor Tool FIFA21.json configuration file, and setting the value of the GenerateChecksums property to false in the ModExportConfig section or the BatchModExportConfig section
- The integrity of mods is now checked automatically when installing a mod, to ensure the file is not damaged and was downloaded and installed correctly. This feature requires mods that were created in version 126.96.36.199 (or later) of the Editor Tool. It's also possible to check the integrity of all installed mods when the mod manager starts, but this is disabled by default. These checks can be enabled or disabled by editing the FIFA Mod Manager FIFA21.json configuration file, and setting the value of the VerifyModChecksumsOnInstall property or VerifyModChecksumsOnStartup property to either true or false
- Bug fix for content of the previous tab appearing in the mesh editor temporarily when switching between tabs
- When an error occurs while loading from the cache, a message is now displayed to prompt the user to recreate the cache, or perform a repair install in Origin if the error occurs repeatedly. This should be the preferred method of recreating the cache instead of manually deleting the .cache file
- Unrecognised compression types in CAS files now provide a better error message
Help support the development and long term future of the tool by becoming a patreon to get cool rewards.