The powerful Editor can be used to create mods, with the ability to import, export, and view many files including Textures and Meshes, with an incredible amount of other features to help you along the way.
You can use the Mod Manager to import and apply mods made from others (or yourself) made by the Editor, and has the power to play with multiple mods at the same time.
- Added advanced support for multiple games, including a choice of which game to edit when launching the tool. You can change which game is being edited by going to the File menu, and then choosing "Select Game" for the Editor, and selecting "Select Game" on the title-bar for the Mod Manager. This includes a choice to select a default game (Editor and Mod Manager)
- Updated the program icon (Editor and Mod Manager)
- The close button on the screenshot overlay is now vertically aligned to the top, instead of the centre (Mod Manager)
- Bug fix for an error when removing a profile (Mod Manager)
- Updated various third-party dependencies (Mod Manager)
- Improved resource cleanup on texture viewers (Editor)
- AtlasTextureAssets now use the same icon as regular TextureAssets (Editor)
- The property grid will no longer error if the EBX asset is invalid (Editor)
- Prevent an error from occurring when updating the property grid, if the EBX asset is invalid (Editor)
- Improved the logging on startup to include additional information, including which game was opened (Editor)
- Minor optimization when reading small resources (Editor)
- Removed hard-coded references to FIFA 21 (Mod Manager)
- Added support for Madden 22. This includes an SDK and support for creating a cache, automatic SDK creation, as well as support for viewing, importing and exporting TextureAssets and GradingLUTAssets, importing and exporting RimeTTFAssets, and viewing & exporting TextureArrayAssets. No meshes, EBX or legacy yet. We added a new method of viewing assets without requiring EBX to make this possible. The RES/CHUNK explorer and InitFS Editor work as well. We updated the Mod Manager to support Madden 22 too, plus adding a new method to support EA Desktop for the game. This won't impact anything on the FIFA side. (Editor and Mod Manager)
- Updated various third-party dependencies
- Code Cleanup and Optimization
- Other small tweaks
Help support the development and long term future of the tool by becoming a patreon to get cool rewards.